Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What Happens In Vegas...

Next weekend I will be jetsetting to the fabulous Las Vegas with three of my closest girlfriends.  I truly can't wait to cruise down the strip and sip mai tais by the hotel pool.  I mean, how cool is it that we will be laying out in the middle of October?!  I love the desert.


We all know dressing for the pool in Vegas is much different than dressing for the pool in your backyard.  That's the excitement of Vegas- glitz and glam abounds.  I'm hoping to channel these looks when it's pool time...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
via fffound

Maybe I'll get to push a cutie in the water??

Pinned Image


Vegas, in my mind, is the true shopping mecca. I plan to shop til' I drop a la  Carrie Bradshaw.  Can you say, "Hellllllllllo lover"??

Pinned Image
I won't feel bad for sporting bright red lips...
Pinned Image

 or having a messy hotel room...

Pinned Image

or drinking too much champagne...

Pinned Image

While I have my swimwear and shopping attire nailed down, I am feeling somewhat at a loss for what to wear out at night.  I don't want to seem too dressy, but of course I am dying for an excuse to wear sparkles.  What do you think?  Too much?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Are these Mary Janes too much?

Pinned Image


Can I get away with my knee-highs, if I promise not to pair them with my sparkles?

Pinned Image

Help!!!  Any fashion advice is greatly appreciated.  No matter what I'm wearing,
I can't wait to share this experience with 3 of my closest friends.  Between 3 nights, numerous outfit changes, 4 cameras, and one sicked-out hotel room, it will surely be a weekend to remember!

Pinned Image


8 comments:

  1. Those sequined dresses and skirts are to die for! Love your blog, just started following it!

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - dying over those glitter studded heels!Hope you have a great time in Vegas!!

    fashionable footprints

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkles!! Go for it!

    http://stitchedandadorned.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you truly can't go wrong with anything sparkly or shimmery when in Vegas! Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkly pictures! I absolutely LOVE the idea of "getting dressed" for poolside! Have a great time:)

    ps. I'm now a follower!

    http://closetfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your encouragement! I will be sure to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in vegas, sparkles are a must and there is no such thing as too much champagne!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of the sequins and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

What say you? I'm all ears.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...